Sunday, January 11, 2009

Food Choices

Sweet Treats 101

1. Which do you often snack on – sweet, sour, spicy? :: I often munch on sweets! :D

2. Can you tell me what specific food you snack on in relation with your answer to number#1? :: Chocolates, cookies, doughnuts

3. Cakes or chocolates? :: chocolates!

4. If you love chocolates, which do you prefer – milk, dark, with almonds, etc? :: mint and with nuts

5. How do you control your cravings for sweet stuff (I have a hard time with mine!)? :: I drink lots of water or I sleep

Fear Factor:
Tell me what big thing will stop you from snacking sweets. :: LV bag!

Tell Me:
I have such a sweet tooth. Can you show me something sweet to eat? :: sure! :D





2 comments:

Aggie said...

CAKKKKKKE!!!! Ang bilis mo ha!

Anonymous said...

Wow ang sarap ng cake na yan!

Mine is up here.