Sunday, January 11, 2009

personalized wedding

During our wedding preparation, I got so hook on checking out sites that features and sells out unique wedding props, I actually wanted everything to be personalized because during that time, there are only few local sellers who does personalized loots that is why I wanted to be different but something that comes up with that is the huge amount of having almost everything done in uniform way. So, what I did was visit sites such as theknot.com a wedding site shop that makes everything personalized according to your likes! From their unique wedding favor ideas to personalized items to the free tips and suggestions a bride to be has to know! And one of my most desired item before were this personalized cameras!


Super nice to have in every table to have your guests take part in capturing the nicest things and happenings during your wedding. Something, that I wasn't able to order because I still do not know anyone who can help me with the ordering online. But if only, I could have bought this pretty cameras!

No comments: