Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 things

1. I am a proud home maker slash stay at home mother and wifey.
2. I now love to grocery shop than to 'kikay' shop
3. I prefer home cooked meals -the one I prepared- than take out/order food
4. I used to be a social butterfly but now I rather have few real friends to go out with
5. I still love gummy bears and chocolates
6. I am a photog wanna be... and been practicing a lot, accepting mini gigs on snapping
7. I love my family to the highest level, will do anything for them.
8. I used to love listening to music but now I'm more into telenovelas! sucker for it now! lol
9. I always wanted to have my own collections of jewelries and watches, hopefully in the future
10. I can't live without my husband and my daughter. They are my reason for living.

No comments: