Sunday, January 11, 2009

blisters attack

When I was still studying, I used to always have blisters due to the daily wearing of black school shoes. Something that I wasn't able to get over until I fish my high school, I have no ways to prevent it during those times but band aids and patches, but unfortunately, to no avail. It was said to be caused by the frequent rubbing of my feet to my hard shoes. It was only on my College days when my dad came home with ENGO Blister Prevention patches! It totally was an awesome product because it prevents my feet from getting blisters even if I wear my shoes everyday! Super recommended for those feet who happens to experience frequent blisters! With that, my dad make sure to hoard a whole lot of it before he went home for his every vacation, and until now, we still have stocks of it that my sister uses! :D

No comments: