Wednesday, January 21, 2009

moi day

As mentioned on my other blog, I had a relaxing facial the other day with firming mask to cap the session! It was truly a needed one since my face has been a resident village of those unruly black and white heads! That is why I made sure to get the treatment that would really target those whatnots, surprisingly the receptionist were able to discuss every single treatments that they has to offer, making me confuse on what to get. So I asked for their most preffered one, and lined me up with the botanical seaweed facial session with vitamin e collagen firming mask that lasted for an hour and a half. It was so relaxing that I was able to take a nap during the steaming time and the masking period. My face now feels so relaxed and subtle! hoping for another session next month!

No comments: