Tuesday, January 27, 2009

snagged

I AM… a mother, a wife, a daughter, a friend.

I WANT… a vacation!

I HAVE… a lumalapad na waistline :p

I WISH… to have my own photography studio

I HATE… when i didn't get things that i want

I FEAR… losing my loved ones

I SEARCH… for self contentment

I WONDER… if I am on the right track of life

I REGRET… to not be able to work a little longer before getting married

I LOVE… taking pictures and taking care of my family

I ALWAYS… go online.

I AM NOT… so good with washing clothes and cleaning the house

I DANCE… so bad

I SING… worst than you could imagine

I CRY… if i want to

I WRITE… when i want

I WON… a lot of school contests and a company contest

I AM CONFUSED… with html

I NEED… money, lots of it! lol

I SHOULD… get motivated and exercise more

THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… it depends..
....feel free to snag everyone!

No comments: