Saturday, April 18, 2009

YQOTW

1. Have you been good this week?
:: I think I was.

2. Name some things you shouldn’t do in a hurry.
:: baking :) or else you'll fail.

3. Name a sound that drives you nuts.
:: accelerating motorbikes -- those who usually tests their mufflers (read: loud mufflers!)

4. When is the last time you bought fresh flowers?
:: My mom's birthday

5. Name the first thought that comes to your mind when I mention “Time”.
:: precious

6. Is there something that you’re supposed to do on a daily basis, that you have not yet done today?
:: cook! lol -- waiting for the husband to do it for me :D

7. Do you love finding trouble to get into?
:: nope...

8. Which are you better at, remembering faces or names?
:: faces I think... argh, I really don't know.. I suck on both!

9. Can you see your home on Google’s Street View?
:: didn't try it yet... I guess not.

10. It’s official, I’ve become ___!
:: a real shopoholic! I'm actually searching for Kettlebell now!

No comments: