Thursday, April 9, 2009

jewels found!

My sister and I found a great site that offers affordable yet super nice discount jewelry that sure to capture one's like! I, particularly like this sterling silver charm bracelet, at below $10 it is super cheap right? it has unique and beautiful charms included and the chain itself is quite big and chunky compare to those other jewelry brands in the market today, actually, the brand is what we are paying high, not the quality nor the design. And as a wise buyer, you have to make sure of the things you grab from items that you buy. So I guess there is nothing wrong to buy cheaply priced items but make sure that the quality wouldn't be in the edge of everything.
Actually, I am not a silver fan, but with the great and awesome design www.holstedjewelers.com has to offer, I wasn't able to control myself from buying! I'm still thinking if I can get more items that can be serve as gifts to my female friends and families.

No comments: