Sunday, April 26, 2009

gifts for the ento

During our wedding preparation, I got so hook on checking out sites that features and sells out unique wedding props, I actually wanted everything to be personalized because during that time, there are only few local sellers who does personalized loots that is why I wanted to be different but something that comes up with that is the huge amount of having almost everything done in uniform way. So, what I did was visit sites such as theknot.com a wedding site shop that makes everything personalized according to your likes! From their unique bridesmaid gifts and the whole entourage to personalized items to the free tips and suggestions a bride to be has to know! And my desired items before were those fancy looking personalized totes, bags and pouches. I also dig those cute mini bottle stopper, friendship bracelets, those shiny jewelry boxes too stands out! But if you wanted to give something that they can wear on your bridal shower, you can order those kinky tank tops and even tongs! lovely isn't?!

No comments: