Sunday, April 5, 2009

breaktime

It's the start of Holy Week, and here I am... blogging! I need to finish some tasks before I hit my vacation mode button and enjoy quality time with my family... and yes, some religious activities as well.

IM AFRAID OF SILENCE: not most of the time
I TALK A LOT WHEN I GET NERVOUS: yeah... It's my release of tension and stress
I AM REALLY TICKLISH: not anymore
I’M AFRAID OF THE DARK: oh yeah!
I’M AFRAID OF FACING MY BACK TO OPEN DOORS AT NIGHT: not always
I CAN’T SLEEP IN A ROOM IF THE CLOSET DOOR IS OPEN: got no problem with that.
I BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE: of course!
I’VE RUN AWAY FROM HOME: nope. never tried. never did.
I COLLECT COMIC BOOKS: I used too! Funny Komiks
I SHUT OTHERS OUT WHEN I’M SAD: sometimes :( and I'm sorry for that
I’VE STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT: I used too...
I OPEN UP TO OTHERS EASILY: not anymore
I AM KEEPING A SECRET FROM THE WORLD: nope, well,aside from the fact that I'm looking for diet pills and thinking of trying it.
I WATCH THE NEWS: yep!
I OWN OVER 5 RAP CD’S: i have 4 :)

No comments: