Monday, January 14, 2008

wedding in Tagaytay


we will be attending my friend's wedding on the twenty second and up to now, we are still clueless on what to give them for their loot. my mom even asked me what gifts from our wedding loot did i loved best? actually every gifts were well appreciated by us, but of course there are still the so called favorites one of the many is the wind chimes that is still hanging outside our house, i also heart the vacuum cleaners that is so useful with the tiring house chores! ok, need to pause for a while, my baby woke up from her sleep... and speaking of sleep, we also loved the pillows and bed sheets given to us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.