Wednesday, January 9, 2008

breaktime

i decided to take a quick brake on my photo posting here... with this tag!


I got this form one of the pretty moms on my list-- Lizz. thanks sis!

1. I love to eat: gummy bears, sizzling steaks, sinampalukang manok
2. I hate to eat: fish
3. I love to go: to the spa... dip in one of the beautifully designed hot tubs, get body scrub and a whole body massage!
4. I hate to go: to places that i'm not familiar
5. I love it when: Olin smiles and kiss me
6. I hate it when: my daughter and husband is not feeling well... actually it makes me sad.
7. I love to see: my family happy and content
8. I hate to see: little kids not being well taken care of... it breaks my heart.
9. I love to hear: my daughter's giggles when she's playing with her father
10. I hate to hear: loud music... the roars and shouts pisses the whole me

No comments: