Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sunday Stealing part1

Catching up with Sunday stealing on a Thursday! Before I start with my colonix reviews , let me just share with you my part one of my SS entry for this week... I wonder how long will it take me to finish the long meme before I can start with my review! :P

TEN TO START.

1. Are you single?~ nope, happily married . :P

2. Are you happy?~ Yez. :D

3. Are you bored?~ not really

4. Are you naked?~ nope, dressed up :D

5. Are you a blonde?~ not really, though I had my hair colored in ash brown.. semi blonde!

6. Are you moody?~ no not really

7. Are you a lover/hater?~ Lover

8. Are you hot/cold?~ cold temper

9. Are you Irish?~ Nope

10. Are you Asian?~ Yes, and proud!.

TEN FACTS.

1. Name: Katherine

2. Nicknames: Kathycot

3. Birth mark: a mole on my left temple

4. Hair color: ash brown

5. Natural hair color: black

6. Eye color: Black

7. Height: 5′6″

8. Facebook Mood: tired

9. Favorite color: purple

10. One Place to Visit: europe!

No comments: