Monday, March 22, 2010

scanning photos of before and after

So my sister's graduation were over and done last Friday.. and it went really well! Our folks were too happy to witness that special milestone of their youngest child. And of course, I took so many photos! who else would?! :D And last night, we gather around the tv room to see the photos together. Perfect bonding time I must say. Anyways, we were having a great time watching when my sister decided to get my framed graduation photos and compare the before and after looks of us all there! How funny because my sister literally transformed from a small and chubby little kid to a prim and glam up College graduate! Then we thought of having all those 10 year old photos scan and put on our facebook albums... but first, we need to install this scanning software in order for us to do the scanning thingy! This is going to be fun! :D Can't wait for the comments from friends already!

No comments: