Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SS 2

Here is my second installment for my SS meme entry.. but before that, let me ask you if you anything about the best hemorrhoids treatment there is in the market today? oh no, don't think that I'm the one who needs it (not yet, though!).. it's actually for a friend who happens to know nothing about searching online :D So if you know anything, please, holler up alright?! thanks!

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?~ yes I do! :D

2. Do you believe in soul mates?~ but of course!

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?~ a lot of times in fact.

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?~ I think so.. ye

6. Have you ever been cheated on?~ hell yes!

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?~ JLC! :D

8. Are you afraid of commitment?~ not really

9. Who was the last person you hugged?~ my daughter

10. Who was the last person you kissed?~ dear daughter

TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust? love :D

3. Cats or dogs? ~ dogs

4. A few best friends or many regular friends? ~ A few best friends

5. Television or internet? ~ Internet. it's where I get my grands you know!

6. Chinese Or Indian? ~ Chinese

7. Wild night out or romantic night in?~ romantic and wild night combined!

8. Money or Happiness? ~ money to be happy! lol

9. Night or day? Night

10. MSN or phone?~ Phone


No comments: