Friday, February 12, 2010

saturday 9

It has been sometime now since my last entry for this weekly meme... here is mine for this week!

1. Are you a morning person?

:: not exactly, I can do more and be productive on nights :D

2. Tell us of a news story that truly shocked you.

:: the massacres here and there, it's really devastating

3. What was your very first job?

:: as a disc jock on a provincial radio station ;D

4. What characteristics do you despise?

:: back fighters, negative and envy people! they are just about anywhere. argh.

5. To where would you retire?

:: I always wanted to retire in a farm, with lots of greens... dainty farm house( with faux wood blinds), pond, mango trees for the shades, swings for our grandchildren...

6. Are you named after anyone?

:: I'm not really sure...

7. How do you release anger?

:: by crying

8. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

:: yes! :D

9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?

:: when I bitch :D

No comments: