Monday, February 1, 2010

The Dating Profiles Meme: Walking in the Moonlight

The Dating Profiles Meme: Walking in the Moonlight
1. I love walks in the moonlight without ever having to say a word.
:: Definitely.. its the silence speaks for itself..
2. I intend to go to my destiny instead of waiting on it to find me.
:: did I waited? not really sure, I found him at a very young age actually.
3. First off, I have 20 cats which I'm sure won't be a problem.
:: oh no... there will sure be! better get me a fine home insurance for that!
4. I've been called the 8th Wonder of the World.
:: bring me there again!
5. A nice thunderstorm with me and you will be wishing for rain.
:: hmmmm.. not really sure 'bout that
6. I've never been married, but don't let that scare you, it just happens to some of us.
:: I am married :D
7. The way I see it, life is a one-act play so am looking for someone who wants to make the best of every day.
:: awww... so sweet!
8. Jack, my border collie/lab, and I are often out walking or if we are lucky, playing in the mountains.
:: cool! can I join?

9. I would like to wake up in the morning to a loving warm smile and sexy eyes.
:: who wouldn't?!
10. Hi! This is fun, no?
:: yeah! :D

No comments: