Tuesday, January 5, 2010

sunday stealing

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?

:: Shopped until I practically dropped! :D

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
:: Unfortunately, I wasn't able to keep my new year's resolution last year, hopefully will be able to make it this year :D

3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?

:: at home with my mom, sister and daughter. Media noche, fireworks and loud music

4. Did anyone close to you die?

:: A very close family friend died early last year, and he is surely missed.

5. What countries did you visit?

:: wasn't able to do that last year, will make sure to do that this year! :D

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?

:: hmmmm, a new slr body! :D

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
:: May 23 - when the husband left to work in KSA. really, really sad :(

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

:: being able to earn quite well from working online. was able to save a little amount too.

9. What was your biggest failure?
:: I don't know, you tell me! - er, maybe I should have checked out the best term life insurance quotes and grab one for myself or my husband

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

:: cough and cold, luckily.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

:: LV bag! ;) and a whole lot of things too! :D

12. Where did most of your money go?

:: shopping

13. What song will always remind you of 2009?
:: Nobody!

14. What do you wish you'd done more of?

:: travel, read and cook

15. What do you wish you'd done less of?

:: stayed blank.

16. What was your favourite TV program?

:: a lot! anything with Coco Martin! hahaha

17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

:: hmmmmm, I'm hating, ye big time! joke

18. What was the best book you read?
:: twilight saga! hehehe

19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
:: none

20. What was your favorite film of this year?
:: New Moon and PS I love You

21. What did you do on your birthday?
:: nothing, we just had a simple family dinner

22. What kept you sane?

:: my family

23. Who did you miss?

:: my husband! definitely!

24. Who was the best new person you met?

:: my blogger friends! really cool ladies!

25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
:: that we must learn to let go of the negative people in our lives, they are just a waste of our time and they are simply worthless.

No comments: