Saturday, January 9, 2010

bof!

Oh I just love watching this hit Korean series Boys over Flowers, actually many of my friends has been into this since last year, so yes, call me a late bloomer or whatever. Thank goodness that the local channel once again brought it back in the list of the prime time shows, that is why I was given a chance to love 'em! And really, every episode makes me super kilig and feel so young from all the lovey dovey moments! yes, it can also make me cry (just like the other fans out there, that doesn't make me the only cry baby alright?!) But what really made me super cry was the touching scene from their ski vacation> Jan Di and Jun Pyo looks so good together! Really looking forward to more episodes and their happy ever after too!

http://kmisa.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/1233793982_boys20over20flowers.jpg

No comments: