Saturday, January 9, 2010

Miscellaneous Tuesday

Now this is super duper late... but then again, I still want to answer it so there :D

Miscellaneous Tuesday

Christmas Preparation


1. How soon do you start shopping?
~ I start little by little, from October till November

2. Who do you shop for?
~ clothes for my us, gifts for the godchildren and family members

3. Do you still believe in Santa?
~ yes, I do.

4. Do you decorate your house?
~ not this year, though we brought out our Santa and some lights

5. Do you make gingerbread houses?
~ oh no, I can't seem to know how :D

6. Do your kids write letters to Santa?
~ my daughter is too young to do it, maybe in the next few years to come

7. Does your family send out Christmas cards?
~ sometimes!

8. Do you have friends that you only correspond with in Christmas cards?
~ yes some and others has this auto insurance quotes too!

9. Do you set a limit on how much you spend on your kids?
~ for my daughter? nope.

10. What’s the biggest thing on your Christmas wish?
~ new bag and new camera body :D

No comments: