Wednesday, July 1, 2009

tag train 14

PLAYERS: A MOTHERS HORIZON | kathyrazzishots YOUR BLOG.

1. If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope he or she used?
~ senti songs
2. Have you ever just started dancing/singing in the middle of somewhere?
~ well I sing but not totally dance in "somewhere"
3. When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness?
~ taste is more important to me
4. Would you name a child of yours after you?
~ I guess so
5. How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer or is it only as long as it works?
~ I care to much about it, thinking of getting an EHD since files are overloading!
6. What makes you weak?
~ super cold weather,
7. How do you connect to the internet from home?
~ broadband connection
8. Do you wear anything with sentimental value?
~ my wedding ring
9. What advice would you give to a friend with cancer?
~ hang in there.. God is good.
10. In time for Thanksgiving, what are you most thankful for this year?
~ good health and happy family
11. If you could say only one thing to the world, what would it be?
~ peace
12. When was the last time you let the people you love/people who are important to you know you love them/that they are important to you?
~hours ago... I tell my husband and daughter I love them

join the chug!


No comments: