Friday, July 31, 2009

invites talk

My sister will sponsor another child this coming Sunday, and asked me if I can accompany her. I'm not sure if I can since my name was not listed from the Baptism Invitations that was sent to her, we don't know if the event is head counted or whatever since it was not indicated on the baptism invitation itself. Actually, that is one thing that matters to me, the number of guests allowed to attend, so we'll know if my mom or my daughter can come with me to the party or not. Just to be sure you know.

Christening Invitations - have you experienced receiving a personalized one!? because when my daughter were baptized, I made sure to order a unique and personalized photo invite for my daughter, it was quite expensive compare to the generic ones but really outstanding! That is what www.express-invitations.com is offering! classic but well made invitations for all occasions, even for first communion invitations!


http://www.express-invitations.com/images/thumbimages/32588_0603092269CC_Communion_Invitations_s.jpg

No comments: