Thursday, March 5, 2009

wedding flowers!

Yes, I am indeed in great search for flowers that my friend is about to give her wife. And while doing my site hoping on different flower shops online, I stumble upon a website that features wedding flowers , it was all so lovely! It made my heart skip a bit when I saw their galleries of fresh and colorful collections of flowers! I actually wanted to have one for our house as decoration, just look at one photo that I got from the site, isn't so lovely? so inviting! It even made me reminisce my wedding motiff! green, yellow and orange! I just simply love it, and who wouldn't right? It would be perfect as center table piece, I just wonder how many days it can last. But who cares? I want this one! I hope to find same flowers in the nearest floral shop and I'll just do the arrangement myself!

No comments: