Sunday, March 22, 2009

random q's #24

1. If you were given a paper and a pen, what would be the first thing you’d draw or write?
:: I'd doodle our names or draw something that my daughter would love like house, horses, cats, dogs and all.

2. Have you ever done something you said you would never do? :: I think so, everyone does right?!

3. Do you have piercings in other places aside from earlobes? :: nope, haven't tried, too afraid.

4. Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day? :: hmmm, I think a priest so he can bless and forgive me afterwards.

5. Anything you’re giving up on? :: eating foods that can make us sick in the long run, so I wouldn't have to pay for a colon cleanse

6. When you go to the beach, do you write your name in the sand? :: yes I do!

7. If you could wish for something over a birthday cake what would it be? :: hmmmm, can I just keep that a secret? ;p

8. Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life? :: yes I am

9. Do you think boys truly understand girls? :: yes of course

10. What’s something you really want right now? :: a long good night sleep

Thanks Chikai.

No comments: