Sunday, March 1, 2009

school?!

Do you like to enroll yourself in one of those famous and fancy beauty school indianapolis ? Well, if you were to ask me, my answer would be YES! I would surely love that, you know, learning a lot of stuff when it comes to grooming and fashion, and yes, make up galores! love it! love it! it has been my dream to finally take a formal lesson on doing make up for special occasions and for daily basis. That is why, if really, given a chance I would get myself a course or two. Speaking of beauty institution, one of this is the Regency Beauty Institute in Minneapolis, actually, it is so good, they are actually expanding! they have been loved and favored by students because of the expertise they are known for, beeing in the business for more than fifty years now, what more can you ask for? they are really good with their craft that is one thing for sure. So there, I would love to see myself one day in Regency School someday, something that I truly dream!

No comments: