Saturday, November 22, 2008

touring Colorado

A friend of mine whose luckily living and happily enjoying her life in another country recently emailed me and told me about her recent Colorado trip, where she gained a whole lot of pound after her nightly trips at the famous Denver Restaurants strip! Since she love food and trying out new dishes, it was a heaven for her! dining out at different restaurants with different country specialties, what more can you ask for?! She even had her pictures taken in every restaurant she dine at and almost every cuisine that she ordered! I will ask her to share some of it so I can blog it :D
Anyways, I heard that there are a lot of things to do in Colorado, fantastic sites and tourist spots awaits every vacationer, people from all over the world who was able to experience the vacation holiday really love their stay and had a wonderful time with all the stuff that they got to do.