Monday, November 10, 2008

ABC's

I was tagged by Faye thanks girl!

A. Attached or single ? ~Attached

B. Best friend? ~ the husband

C. Cake or pie? ~Cake!!
D. Day of choice? ~Sunday
E. Essential item? ~ my camera, laptop
F. Favorite color? ~ lilac and green
G. Gummy bears or worms? ~ both! super super love it!
H. Hometown? ~ Cavite
I. Favorite indulgence? ~ chocolates
J. January or July? ~January
K. Kids? ~ one :)
L. Life isn’t complete without? ~ my family
M. Marriage date ? ~ Dec 28
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? ~ none..
O. Orange or apple? ~ orange
P. Phobias? ~ snakes
Q. Quotes? ~ smile and the world will back at you
R. Reasons to smile? ~ my daughter
S. Season of choice? ~ Christmas season
T. Tag 5 people - PEACHY, MAI, YEN, PAULA, EMS
U. Unknown fact about me? ~ … huhuhummm... that I can put and remove tire chains shhhhh....
V. Vegetable ? ~ all
W. Worst habit? ~ procrastinate
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ~ xray
Y. Your favorite food(s)? ~ Pinoy foods, pasta, pizza and cakes!
Z. Zodiac sign ~ Taurus

No comments: