Thursday, July 3, 2008

gift for him

There is a new thing to do on my list now, you see, the husband's birthday is in a month away. But the thing here is that, until now I haven't got him or shall I say I still doesn't have any idea on what to give him. Price wise, I would want to get him something but spending a hefty amount is not possible during this days, that is why if possible an affordable item but would be very useful for him is what I'm off to get. Been thinking of getting him one of those 5.11 Tactical Pants. Having hobbies like hunting and firing plus playing air soft once in while, I bet he will going to love those pair. Actually he really likes heavy clothing especially when he's out doing one of his interests, because those sports are really demanding! You really have to wear something strong or else it's gonna rip off in the middle of the play. And nobody wants that to happen, right? that is why camo's and fatigues are one of the ideal clothing they wear during those hunting and firing escapades. Alright now, got to go, will be checking out sites regarding this pants.

No comments: