Thursday, July 3, 2008

finding a job

I need to relax now a bit, realized that I've been blogging for six hours now! yep, started out before six this morning and I haven't stop. This is so addicting I tell you, good thing the little brat is still sleeping, she woke up earlier for her breakfast and some play time, afterwards she goes back to bed for her morning nap. Anyways, before I bid a break here, may I ask if anyone of you know a site where I can view local job search? you see, my cousin has been bragging me for the longest time now to help him land a job locally. There was this site that offers sales job search that I saw the other day but the only problem is my cousin is under graduate so I guess getting a sales position would be impossible for him.If you have any suggestions, please leave me a message. Thanks!

No comments: