Tuesday, June 10, 2008

for the dining

Mom has been bugging me for weeks now to accompany her to one of those lighting shops in the metro. You see, she has been eying this elegant but classy lighting fixture that is on sale in one of the shops there, she wanted it badly for the dining area since the one that we have needs to be replaced already, not that its broken or anything but it is so outdated already, and it doesn't matches with the fixtures that we have in that part of the house. Since I cannot accompany her yet, since my daughter needs to be taken care of as of the moment due to her allergy and colds, I told my mom to browse some sites that features elegant and modern lighting stuff like the ones of maxim lighting, maybe she can get more idea on what to get or she might changed her mind in an instant with the hundreds of designs to choose from!

No comments: