Tuesday, June 24, 2008

bunch

126. Would you ever leave little notes to your gf/bf?
yep! I did

127. Ever been to a farm?
Yes. somewhere in Alfonso, Cavite

128. Tell me about your dream last night.
Oh my, I forgot what it is all about!

129. Ever seen a shooting star?
Yes. a lot of times actually.

130. Say one thing about yourself you’ve never told anyone.
That I am really understand what is our life's situation right now...

131. Do your days fly by or seem to last forever?
It depends, if I have a lot of things to do it seems fast. But there are moments I wish to drag the hands of time

132. Have you ever stayed in a fancy, high class, rich hotel?
Yes, I had

134. What, in your opinion, is the best advertising slogan out there?
"Wag kang Durara!" lol

135. When they start sending rockets to the moon for us civilians will you be on the list to go?
Hmm, why not? if given a chance and if it is for free! shoot! I only hope nothing bad happens with the rocket, but definitely we will be given those medical id for identification purposes if something unexpected happens....

No comments: