Monday, July 26, 2010

Disney Hollywood Hotel Room

Forgive me for not updating my "supposedly" photo blog as often as possible, well as most of you know, my hands are so full with so many stuff online and offline. And with a pre-schooler to attend to everyday - life has been uberly busy!
Anyways, as I was organizing my photos during our Hong Kong trip, I realized that it has been a month already and still, haven't blog about it! I should have reminisce our first out of the country trip so my readers will be able to know the stories behind all that so many photos!
So to start of, let me share with you some shots of our Disney Hollywood Hotel room, which we (specially my daughter) really adored! Everything was just right and in all fairness, it met my expectations well! though there is no outdoor fireplace or something, because we didn't need any heating equipment during the time we were there (it was summer, fyi). So there, will post more pictures and hopefully will be able to finish our
trip story within this week!


DSC08829
At the Hotel's main entrance, taken after our Bfast with the character stint...

DSC08783
5th floor. garden view

hk458

here's a shot of our beds and the cutest focal point of the room, Mickey and Minnie mouse wall decor-something... :D

hk438

hk443
toilet and bath area
hk444

hk446
cutie towel art. dear daughter loved it to bits she even brought it home :D

hk447
soap

hk449
shower curtain

DSC08813

DSC08799

hk454
Dad, Mom and Baby robes ;)

hk456

DSC08800
compliments :D

updated: maybe you'd like to check out our Day 1 - HK food experience post and our Breakfast with the Characters at Enchanted Garden, Disney Hotel.

No comments: