Tuesday, July 13, 2010

binge mode

been eating a whole lot of carbohydrates filled foods and sugar loaded desserts this past few days. It has been my thing to go out and eat more than what I'm supposed to when I am worried, troubled and stressed out. Even my doctor told me to stop binging on foods during my stress filled days because in the end, things will be alright but my weight and health will not. You see, when we over eat foods that are not that really healthy, outcome will lead us to sickness and obesity. Of course, taking quick weight loss will help big time but the emotional baggage of being over weight and problems loaded will not easily washed away. That is why, I guess it's time for me to think things slowly and decide what best for me without giving a binge on food

No comments: