Wednesday, February 18, 2009

for my bday

Been thinking of getting myself a new fashion or better yet real bracelet for myself for my birthday. So what I'm doing now is search, search and search online for great designs and affordable jewelries and holsted jewelry made by famous shops of all time! www. Holstedjewelers.com is one of my favorite online jewelry shop! Actually there are two designs that I heart so much! The first one that I dig is a Sterling Silver Genuine Sodalite Princess Blue bracelet, And a lot of people said that if you wear a sodalite piece, it brings peace and serenity within, well not that I'm disturb or something it's just that the stunning grace it has can really make you fall in love with it! And yes, it is in fact affordable! the price is so friendly, I can actually order this one as early as now! Anyways, i also want a silver charm bracelet, so fashionable because I can choose for ten charms for the bracelet itself. Perfect for people who like to wear charmed jewels! I just totally love both items! Now let's see which one to get, or better yet, take the two? :)

No comments: