Sunday, February 8, 2009

Expensive

So we were out for almost a day today, had to finish some errands and some from the birthday party list too. Done with the cake ordering, the maker agreed on the design that I want, no Styrofoams or paper decor for the cake. We even had to pay additional amount for the gum paste, but it was alright, so as to follow my cake design.
Anyways, another reason why we had to hit the mall is to buy bottle nipples from Avent, and I was really surprised to see the amount of that two-pieces nipples! P379! oh my! that much for two rubber nipples?! how come they had to mark up the price that high!? I should have hoarded a lot of it when I bought the bottles, I happen to only get 8 spares from the last purchase kasi. Oh well, next time, we need to buy during sales and promo times to save.

reason why I had to hit the mall by you.
P379?! ganito na agad tinaas ng presyo grabe. by you.

No comments: