Saturday, September 20, 2008

Why do we need friends?

A very beautiful friend EM gave me this cute tag/meme... I'm actually finishing all the backlogs tasks I need to finish before I hit the sack, and the husband gave me an envelope with our car insurance that I still need to review and keep... anyways, here's the cute poem about friends


"We need friends for many reasons,
all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort us when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.
We need friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,
and treat us nice.
We need friends to remember us
one we have passed sharing memories
that will always last."

Spread the poem of friendship.1. Everyday Life 2. Words of Love 3. Sheng’s Simple Thoughts . . . 4. good thoughts, good trades 5. Ours and Our Kids 6. Jengspeaks 7.Jacque 8. Snippets of My Mind 9.Melisse’s Domain 10.Seize The Day 11. Eds Mommy Life 12. Just Me.. Eds 13. My Precious Niche 14. Scribbles of My Life 15. The Shopaholic In Me 16. In This Game of Life 17. Stripe&Yellow 19.Something Purple 20.Em’s Detour 21.Living the Healthy Life 22.Doll Me Up 23.Vanity Kit YOU 24. kathycot 25.YOU!

passing this to all my blog buddies!

No comments: