Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Randomness


week of Sept 14: Couch Potato


1. what are your favorite TV programs? how long have you been watching them? :: Prison Break for more than three years now and the defunct Will and Grace too long, that I can't remember when did I start loving the show.
2. what's your favorite snack while watching tv? :: potato chips or chocolates
3. who's your tv crush? :: local it's Sam Milby
4. where's your favorite place to watch tv? :: in the living room, sitting on the sofa
5. name a tv show you wish would go off the air. :: the one with Manny Pacquiao - Pinoy Records
6. name a tv show that is no longer on the air,
but you really wish they would bring back. :: Will and Grace, Friends and Seventh Heaven
7. have you ever purchased any tv program collectables? ::
ie...posters, figurines...etc.. :: nope

Anyways, this post reminds me to go to the mall and buy network switches I need for my connection, it conked down on me the other day, that's why.
till next time...



No comments: