Sunday, August 31, 2008

win an etsy strap from Jacq!

Yes here I am blogging about another blog contest of a friend! :) feeling lucky ako! lol anyways, this contest is by JACQ of Enchanted Play site and she will be giving out super nice camera strap (super great for my dslr! lol) nicey isn't?! and yeah, she's shelling out paypal moolah and EC credits too :)

Anyways, I copied her intructions for the contest, read on...

Now how can you win? Read below…
1. Subsribe to my feed via Feedburner - 1 entry
2. Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites - 1 entry
**You can do this easily through the widgets are found on my right sidebar**

Important note: The prizes are fixed. You can’t exchange one for the other. If you win the camera strap you will get the camera strap, please do not ask for paypal money instead. Thank you.

If you are a blogger and you want to have more chances in winning you could blog about this contest post and you’ll automatically be entitled to 3 more entries.What you will write about is up to you, just link up this post and it will be qualified. If you have more than one blog (like me) you may do so in each blog (earn 3 entries/blog). I’ll pick the most creative and amusing entry to win $5 paypal money.

To help me keep up with all the entries (I’m hoping people will joing this contest, lol) please leave a comment in this post with the following information:
1. your email address you used for the Feed subscription
2. your Technorati ID
3. Your blog URL of the contest post

I think that’s about it. You have until Tuesday, September 2, 2008 to join. I’ll use a randomizer to pick the winner the following day.

so there! good luck to us all! :) I just hope I'd win so I can earn additional moolah for my external hard drive purchase!

No comments: