Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Something Purple Anniv Contest

Now here's another blog contest, this one naman is by Em of Something Purple who is celebrating her 4th year in blog scene, Pro blogger eh? you bet! would you believe that she has seven, yep,yep, 7 blogs as to this writing, and mind you, updated daily with yummy and worthy reading posts! Superwoman indeed!

For the contest question.. When you first came to visit any of my blogs,

which from among my numerous entries do you remember landing on? Doesn't really matter which of my 6 blogs you landed.

although I've been reading her blogs for a long time now, esp her wifespeaks posts, what really interests me is her post on Something Purple site about her determination to lose weight, you see, we are on the same boat! that's why! :)

anyways, if you also would like to join... you can see the full details here.