Monday, March 10, 2008

sleepless nights

i remember when i was in my College days, i frequently have trouble getting myself to sleep. for some reasons that i can't decipher, maybe it's because of stress from my overloading tasks to finish specially during my Senior year, imagine my eye bags all packed up whenever you saw me! i was like a walking zombie most of the time during mornings having no energy to get my groove for the day ahead. it was my most terrible days i tell you. that is my mom brought me to a doctor to help me cure my insomnia, a lot of do's and don'ts were advised to me, prescription drugs were also prescribed. one of which is ambien, known for being so effective that insomniacs had felt relief after so long of waiting. there are of course ambien side effects but to tell you, nothing bad effects can cause you. good thing now, i haven't experienced those sleepless nights, though i am sometimes sleepless but because i'm currently taking care of a baby! that's why, a different story if i must say.

No comments: