Friday, March 14, 2008

paid stint

Micmic's 7th Birthday Party
March 8, 2008

as mentioned a few week's back, i got a coverage booking for a birthday princess party referred by my friend Glen... it was such an honor for me to do so since knowing the family with oh so many experiences with various photographers it was me whom the mommy chose to do her unica hija's party. so what i did was prepped myself up so that i can do my job with great ease and prowess :)
here are some of the photos that i took...

obviously the princess is so beautiful on and off cam! and she is one bubbly girl i tell you... not to mention uber talkative! she talks to me every so often while i snap and she doesn't stop there too, she wants me to answer everything she asks! lol... it was an uber fun time!

even her make up stylist had to run after her with her so many getaway escapes during her preps... good thing Micmic is so flawlessly beautiful already...

and see? she loves to pose! yep yep! she can imitate every single pose i told her to do so... she loves seeing flash and all... and yes at some point she even asked me why my flash is not working, oh my...how can i explain to a 7 year old gal that i'm using a natural lighting effects?! i was dumbfounded!


imeldific! she loves shoes! and she was torn on what to wear on her pre party pictorial, one minute she likes to wear the open toe pink shoes, the other minute she loves the strapless sandals..then she opted to bare foot while prepping up! kids...


i love this gold sandals... i wonder if this has a size 9? lol...

beautiful little girl... she'll be soon breaking hearts :) better watch out boys!


her mommy was able to strictly stick with a Disney Princess theme that even her prepping out clothes were princess inspired too! imagine her party venue... uber bongga! will post pictures next time...
here is one of the uber many party pics, can you see the three dragons? love the face paint in every kid! the face painter was so fast she was able to finish almost 80 kids faces! yes... 80!

so... how do you like my photos? any feedback? :)

No comments: