Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Paris love

Last night was one of my best dream ever! Probably because before I hit the sack, my friend who lives in Paris now had a long chit chat and some catching up. Since he knows how I love Paris he made sure to tell me stuff about the place, the places to be and the picturesque spots where photo enthusiasts would love to hang out. But of course, he tells me great places to eat from cowboy style to dainty fine dining complete with buffet clarinet playing in the background!

And yes, before we say our ciao, he sent me a photo of the eiffel tower in front of their place! lovely!  Going back to my dream, yes I dreamt of Paris :)

photo of our friend @jill_shutterbug that he sent over viber few minutes ago... pin ka sa aking dream board! someday....

No comments: