Saturday, March 12, 2011

bed talks.

To be honest, I really don’t know what makes a real good bed. Probably because I wasn’t thought by my parents or maybe because they too aren’t that particular when it comes to mattresses and bed frames. Actually, I grew up knowing that a good bed is just something that doesn’t give you back or neck pains after a night of sleep. Meaning, as  long as the bed I slept in doesn’t made me complain for being to hard or soft then surely it’s a good bed! Until I heard some friends talks about brands and preferences about their sleeping nest that I realized that indeed, there are specifications or whatever for a bed to be a good one! But then again, I’m not that too particular with that so I guess I can still be that way as long as I get good snooze on our bed.

Anyways, speaking of beds… here’s some photos of our room beds…  now these beds are my kind of bed for I definitely had restful nights during our stay! :D

 DSC_0095 DSC_0098

No comments: