Thursday, February 17, 2011

medical places

I usually heard the “toxic” word from medical professionals, from nurses to medical doctors. Sometimes, I got time to think about it, then, I realized that hospitals are really a toxic place to stay with from the smell of medicines to other medical related products. I remember the days when I need to be hospitalized, all I want is to go home and I feel sicker staying in the hospital. It made me feel even weaker. How about you? But then again, speaking of medical facilities, have you have about medical alert systems? it is actually being offered at medical homes specially made for those who are under their care. With that system, they can monitor their in-house patients without having to worry on their whereabouts and all. But then again, going back to medical facilities, just the thought of the smell of the place makes me feel weak and nauseated already.

No comments: