Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sunday meet up

Last Sunday, my friend Peachy and I together with our own families had dinner at Harbour Square in Roxas Blvd. Actually, I was pretty amazed with the place and didn’t expect it to be loaded with lots of good restaurants. Since we arrived at the place first, the husband and I decided to roam around and check out everything the place has to offer. Found myself ordering a large chocolate milk shake at Iceberg and was even kidded by the husband about reading more about appetite suppressant reviews! Hmp, maybe I’m really fat now eh? But who cares… it’s Christmas time and everyone are on their festive mood including myself that is why I tend to enjoy everything and eat more! And yes, we had a very sumptuous Chinese dinner at Hap Chan too! :D

No comments: