Friday, May 21, 2010

loving the dollar store products

It has been what, more than three years now when I started shopping online. It was really a heaven feeling whenever click the items that I would love to have and voila, in a matter of few weeks, the item together with some more items is delivered to my doorstep! That simple. Sans though the four to five weeks waiting period for our shopping loots to arrive. But really, never thought that I would be very much addicted to shopping stuffs online. Though my mom already told me that I have the tendency to splurge and to impulse buy whenever I see something nice and cheap. And was able to prove that to myself after seeing myself does retail therapy every so often even for those items that I just don't seem to need.
That is why I am super thankful for the dollar store products, for being available every time I need to let go of my shopping itch, at least I wouldn't have to buy expensive products and at $1 I can already contain myself and feel satisfied. But to be honest, those dollar store item are really heaven sent, because imagine being able to buy let's say items for a birthday party everything priced at $1 is really affordable especially those wholesale dollar items that are very much pretty expensive if you buy them on malls and specialty shops right?
So there, I'm really bragging and telling you to shop on dollar store! it's very practical, and you'll save a lot :D

No comments: