Tuesday, June 23, 2009

on online shopping

Alright, I admit, browsing online shops makes me happy. And buying online stuff makes me the happiest girl on earth. So am I still convicted?! Funny how I can find great sites that offers affordable yet super nice fashion finds that sure to capture one's attention! I, particularly like window shopping jewelries like sterling silver charm bracelet, at $129.90 it is super cheap right? it has unique and beautiful charms included and the chain itself is quite big and chunky compare to those other jewelry brands in the market today, actually, the brand is what we are paying high, not the quality nor the design. And as a wise buyer, you have to make sure of the things you grab from items that you buy. So I guess there is nothing wrong to buy cheaply priced items but make sure that the quality wouldn't be in the edge of everything. Anyways, I also find this cubic zirconia jewelry that really became an instant eye candy the other day, I'm actually still thinking of ordering it for myself :D

No comments: