Thursday, December 4, 2008

wedding

Looking for absolutely fine Wedding Ideas? Visit www.weddingchannel.com! it is where I found great insights and suggestions for our wedding three years ago. Actually, I owe a lot from this site because we were able to save a lot of money from following their great tips and suggestions. Would you believe that my flower bouquet were also inspired by one of their bridal bouquet collections? yes, and it was a total hit! Hubby and I so love my flowers! Also, we were able to snag some fine and affordable silver jewelries that were given to our sponsors, thank goodness for their suggested sites, it took us quick to finally find things that are still missing during the preparation! It was really a hectic thing to plan a wedding, but with great help from sites like this? it is heaven! You'll even love to share a lot of tips to your friends who are about to tie the knot too!
Anyways, since I am talking about wedding preps here, let me share to you one of my photo snap during a friend's wedding.


No comments: