Sunday, October 19, 2008

the "me" tag

> Did you ever lose a best friend?
> -- not actually lose, but maybe because we take different paths in life. But we are still friends.
> .
> How many kids do you want to have?
> -- 2 is enough for me
> .
> Are you afraid to grow up?
> -- not at all.
> .
> Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
> -- Yes. my sister and I have the best and wonderful parents in the world
> .
> What were you doing at midnight last night?
> -- I was soundly asleep, dreaming about PS3!
> .
> Are any of your friends taller than you?
> - hmmmm, yes, I just finally saw a friend in person and she was taller than me
> .
> Do you flip your pillow to the cold side?
> -- yeah
> .
> Do you want a small or big wedding?
> -- i had a great wedding three years ago...
> .
> Would you rather help someone out or be helped out?
> -- I'd rather help
> .
> If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt?
> -- I'm not sure about that...
> .
> What woke you up this morning?
> -- The husband ;p
> .
> Where are you?
> -- dining area
> .
> What is on your mind RIGHT NOW?
> -- twitter party photos
> .
> Would you take a bullet for someone?
> -- yes, probably
> .
> Where would you like to live?
> -- somewhere away from here :)
> .
> Who was the last person that left you a comment?
> - Mai
> .
> Do you like candy necklaces?
> -- nope
> .
> What was the last thing you drank?
> -- water
> .
> Last time you were in a public library?
> -- I can't remember
> .
> How many fans are der in your house?
> -- three :)
> .
> Do you have any bruises currently? If so, where, why?
> -- yeah, on my right arm, I can't remember where the hell did I got this
> .
> Have you ever taken karate lessons?
> -- No.
> .
> Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
> -- I hope so

No comments: