Sunday, June 10, 2012

the me tag {2}

> Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?

> -- No, they didn't :(

> .

> Are you in a good mood right now?

> -- slight...

> .

> The phone rings what do you say?

> -- Hello?

> .

> Plans for tomorrow?

> -- nothing yet, probably call the cleaning lady for his weekly schedule.

> .

> Whats wrong with you right now?

> -- This annoying acne!

> .

> Are you mean?

> -- Sometimes

> .

> What did the last text message you received say and who was it from?

> -- a quote from a friend

> .

> Where were you at 2:02 pm?

> -- here, watching tv

> .

> Do you cry a lot recently?

> -- yes, I cried over the personal true story of the wowowee contestant

> .

> Are you excited about anything?

> -- the Halloween trick or treat!

> .

> Do you enjoy life?

> -- yes

> .

> Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?

> -- yes

> .

> Who was the last person to drive you somewhere that was under the age of 18?

> -- my cousin

> .

> Do you hate the last boy/girl you were talking to?

> -- no, not at all

> .

> Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

> -- my sister

> .

> Who was on your mind mostly today?

> -- my daughter

> .

> Where is your number one person on your friends list?

> -- beside me


hmmm, it really feels good to unwind once in a while and answer tags and meme's like this. After a whole day of work and house chores, answering this one makes me feel refresh! I just love it! :)
Anyways, I'm about to do some posts regarding our Twitter party last Saturday, we had a blast and the kids too! so watch out for it... :)

No comments: